1. Avoid knocking or dropping your earrings as they are fragile and can easily wear off the titanium finish.
2. To clean your gemstones, simply wipe them clean with a soft dry cloth. Do not immerse in harsh chemicals, or use ultrasonic cleaners.
3. Always remove your jewelry before using any product that contains bleach. Bleach can cause gold and other metal alloys to breakdown leaving the metal damaged.
4. Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or bathing in hot tubs. Avoid exposing jewelry to shampoo or other beauty care products like hair spray, hair dyes, spray tan, lotions or perfumes.
5. Store your jewelry in a safe place like a lined jewelry box, fold out earring holder.
Purchase our “Fold Out Earring Holder”
6. With a little love, your jewelry will remain as sparkling and beautiful as the first day you had it!